Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy 8 months Stella

Yes, today May 10th Stella has turned 8 months old! It's crazy to think that 8 months of Stella's life has already gone by. She has changed in so many different ways. I have seen my baby girl go from helpless newborn to mobile infant. Like I said it's crazy. She now stands by herself while up against something, she takes a few "steps", she is constantly babbling away, she army crawls, she says dada, mama and baba and she has finally started sleeping through the night. And now she is learning how to get herself up on her hands and knees to crawl. Yes, she does army crawl but she really doesn't get to far and it's not like she is speedy while crawling like that. I know that once she figures out how to crawl on her hands and knees we will be in trouble. Guess it's time for me to really baby proof the house.

You know everyday I sit here and I just watch Stella. I watch her explore new things and I watch her learn and take everything in. I sit here and I say, "Wow this is my baby. I created this life, I brought her into the world and now I get to watch her grow and learn." To think that you have created a life and brought that life into the world is mind blowing. And to watch that little life grow and learn and become something in this world is the best gift ever. Not everyone gets to see a little life grow right in front of them, not everyone is able to be blessed with such a little miracle. I can't explain the love, happiness and joy I get out of having this little blessing in my life. All I can say is that I am so thankful to have Stella in my life. She is the reason I was put on this earth. I was put here to to have and raise a beautiful baby girl and some day I hope to be blessed enough to raise another beautiful baby girl or boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment