Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

She is now 9 months old!

Oh my! Stella is 9 months old. What can say?! Other then I can't believe another month has come and gone. She is getting so big so fast. Over this past month Stella has decided that she doesn't like eating purees much anymore. She rather feed herself or have me feed her solid food off of a fork. She has also started crawling a lot more, she is learning how to pull herself up, she will put herself in the sitting position while laying on her back, she is always babbling away and she is waving. Mama, dada and baba are the extend of her vocabulary but sometimes we will hear a hi being thrown in. And she has taken a few steps while I hold her. 
She has grown so much in just 1 month! She is becoming more and more independent everyday. I know she will always need me but to see her need me less in areas where she always needed me breaks my heart. What breaks my heart even more is knowing that in 3 months I will be planning her 1st birthday party! Where has all this time gone?!
This month Stella will have her 9 month check up. I am excited to see how much she has grown since her 6 month check up. The best part about this check up is there wont be any shots! 
Here is a picture of Stella at 9 months old. 
This is what Stella looks like after she is done eating dinner.

Happy 9 month birthday baby girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment