Our Family

Our Family

Friday, March 11, 2011

2 months ago

2 months ago our daughter Stella was born. The time just flew right by.
At this point Stella has enjoyed her first Halloween. And now she was getting ready for her first Thanksgiving and Christmas.
The first month was a little rough. Not because she was a hard baby to care for but because I was still healing from having the c-section. By the second month though I was better and I was able to spend time with her without feeling like I was in a ton of pain. I could already see at this point that Stella was starting to come into her own.
At the end of November Stella had her 2 month well baby check. She was doing great she was ahead with milestones and she was growing fast. She weighed 12 lbs 1 oz and she was 26 inches long.

No comments:

Post a Comment