Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 14, 2011

Thursday, Friday and the weekend

Thursday wasn't as busy or hectic like the past few days. Stella and I stayed home most of the day. Well that was until Luke texted me asking me to meet him at work to drop something off. So after getting us all packed up we headed out to meet Luke. I am glad that he needed me to drop something off because we were able to see him before he went on his work dinner. I knew he was going to be home late and that Stella was going to be in bed by the time he got home so it worked out good that we had to see him. After seeing Luke I had to run a few errands. I ended up running into my uncle and his boys and they were able to see Stella and we chatted for a few minutes. I don't even remember the last time they saw her. I am thinking Christmas?! That doesn't sound right to me, but I believe that it is right. Man, oh man!
After that we headed to mom and dad's. It was the third night that we were going to be there. But of course they didn't mind because they all got to see Stella again. All was great up until dinner was over that was when Stella started to get fussy. Unfortunately it was from teething. She had been drooling a lot more then normal and her fingers were in her mouth more so I knew that's what it was from. She ended up getting really upset and I didn't want to make her suffer so I got us bundled up and headed home. Once we got home I gave her some orajel and a teething ring. About 10 she finally let herself fall asleep and I put her down to bed. Luke got home about 11, we talked for a little and then I ended up passing out.

Friday we finally got our new wall in oven and stove top installed. It's so nice to finally be able to cook on updated appliances. Our oven ended up dying over a week ago and the stove top only had a few one coil that fully worked the other 2 only worked a little and the 3rd one didn't work at all. So like I said it was nice to finally be able to cook with new appliances that worked.

The weekend was pretty laid back. We went out shopping Saturday and ended up going back to mom and dad's for game night. Then Sunday we just hung out at home. Stella and Luke spent a lot of time together as they always do on the weekends. I am glad to because with Luke working all week Stella doesn't see much of him. They spend a little time together before he goes to work and before bed, but I know that he would like to spend a lot more time with her and the weekend is when he does. Stella loves when daddy stays home. Every time he is home and Stella sees him she just lightens up. Like, "You're staying home today?! Yay!" It's so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment