Our Family

Our Family

Friday, March 11, 2011

4 months

By 4 months Stella had amazed me. She was doing so much and learning something new all the time.
She had a great Christmas and welcomed in the new year with all her family around her.
On January 26th I took time and sat down with Stella and told her that a year ago I just found out I was going to be a mommy. I couldn't believe that all that time had already passed.
January 31st Stella had her 4 months well baby check. She weighed 15 lbs and 4 oz and she was 26 inches long. Her Dr. asked us a few questions about her development and I told him that she knows how to roll both ways, that she has found her feet, that she tires to sit, that she babbles and that she is trying to crawl. His comment was is she a 6 month old?! He told me that she had traits of a 6 month old. He said that some babies weren't even rolling yet or they were just learning how to roll. It was great to hear that she is learning and that she was ahead but it was also sad because that meant that she was growing up to fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment