Our Family

Our Family

Friday, March 11, 2011

Second and Third

March 23rd 2010. The start of my second trimester. Things had gotten better by this point. There was no more morning sickness and I was feeling less tired. I was finally able to stay up longer during the night and nap less during the day. (lol) In this trimester I got my ultrasound done at the clinic. I got it done on April 20th. Everything was great, baby was growing well and we found out my true due date. Which wasn't September 1st but the 14th. And we also found out the baby bean was a girl! :)


June 6th 2010. The start of my third and final trimester. At this point I wasn't sure where all the time had gone. Everything was going great and baby girl was healthy and had flipped and dropped. On July 20th 2010 I got my 3D ultrasound done. It was a really cool thing to see. We saw her hair, watched her yawn and saw her chubby cheeks. She was so cute and I couldn't get over her.

No comments:

Post a Comment