Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom/Grammie

Today March 9th is my mom's birthday and Luke stayed home from work. He woke up sick, I am thinking it was because he was messing with the pellet stove the past 2 nights. I think that him inhaling the dust and ash from it had him sick. So I ended up playing nurse to him and of course being mommy to Stella. While doing all that my sister and I were texting. I asked her if she was doing anything special for mom and she told me that she was planning to make a birthday dinner for her. She wanted to know if I could keep mom busy so she wouldn't go back to the house until my sister was ready. Of course I had no problem with that so Stella and I met up with mom and took her to Panera for lunch.
When mom finally got word that she was "allowed" back home we went back to her house and enjoyed some yummy food. Ashley (with help from Phil and dad) made orange chicken, noodles and black forest cake. It sure was yummy :)
After dinner Stella started to get fussy so I got us ready to head back home. When I got home Stella was crashed hard in her car seat so I put her in her room and let her sleep until I was finished cleaning up from the day. Finally after cleaning and getting ready for bed I went and woke up Stella to change her and head upstairs. After nursing her and putting her down in her pack n play I was finally able to lay down in bed. Another busy day was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment