Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

30 Day challenge, Day 1 a picture of you with 10 facts

10 Facts about me:
1. I love my family with all my heart and I would do anything for them.
2. I love to shop for my baby girl. Even if I am shopping for someone else or even if I plan on not getting her anything. Some how she gets a few "somethings" thrown into my cart.
3. I am a picky eater.
4. I enjoy spending time with my sister. Whether it's shopping, talking, eating or laughing at other peoples expense.
5. Cooking I like to do and I am good at it. Baking is another story.
6. There are 2 people in my life who I always go to right off when I am worried, scared, sad, happy or if I just want to vent. My mom and my husband.
7. I have a ton of jeans but only wear a select few.
8. I enjoy going for nice walks on a beautiful day.
9. I hate hate hate scary movies. I don't like to be scared.
10. Last one (even though there's many facts about me) I am the happiest I have ever been. Where I am in life now is perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment